Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
Click on the 3D Tour to inspect 24/7!
Perfect first home for a young couple or family! Located in the highly coveted Graceville corridor, this home has been freshly renovated, and is awash with natural light. Situated on a fully fenced, level 405m2 allotment, and located in a beautiful tree lined street with stunning homes. This is your entry level opportunity to the perfect lifestyle at an affordable price.
This home features:
– 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
– Stunning timber floors upstairs
– New kitchen with stone benches and brand new stainless steel appliances
– Modern bathroom with separate toilet
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining
– Meals room off the kitchen
– Under the home is fully concreted and has loads of secure storage space
– Double tandem garage + additional off street car space
– Man cave style bar opens out to the back yard
– Paved entertainers terrace where you can sit back and watch the kids play
With a location that is hard to beat, the train station is down the road, shops around the corner, and it is only a quick drive to the Brisbane CBD, which is 9km away. The family will love the close proximity to the bikeways, parks, sporting centres and cafes, not to mention the easy access to the local sought after private and public schools.
– 4 minutes stroll to Graceville State
– Hop on the train or drive 6 minutes to St Aidanâs Anglican Girls School
– Quick 6 minute drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Town
– Enjoy a movie at the Regal Twin Cinema
– Play a round at Indooroopilly or Brisbane Golf Clubs
– Hit a ball at the Queensland Tennis Centre
Register Now by clicking on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections.
Property Code: 3358