Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Looking for your own retreat but still want to be handy to the city and all the delights of South Bank with its plethora of restaurantâs, cafes, bars and entertainment?? Maybe you are searching for the perfect apartment to set up with your home office, or your kids have moved out of home and you are looking to downsize?? Set back from the street and in a boutique and unique complex of only 13 homes which are nearly all owner occupied, you will find on the top floor this stylish and modern 3 bedroom apartment, with outdoor areas at the front and back, as well as an absolutely fantastic roof top terrace all of its own! All in great condition and renovated gradually over the last several years.
– Modern kitchen with meals bench
– Very large open plan living and dining
– Air conditioned in the living and master bedroom
– Stylish ensuite to the master bedroom
– Built in robes to the other 2 single bedrooms
– Renovated main bathroom and laundry
– 3 outdoor areas in total
– Double side by side lock up remote control garage
– Low Body Corporate fees
The complex was fully repainted last year, and there is a lovely garden common area. The pool and deck area has also been upgraded, plus there are 5 secure visitor parking spots as well! Tightly held and a friendly atmosphere amongst the residents, you really need to inspect to appreciate this lovely hidden north facing apartment with some city skyline views.
– Choice of great coffee shops 2-3 minutes walk down the street
– 15 minute walk to South Bank Parklands and even less to all the restaurants on Grey and Merivale Street
– Only 1km from Woolworths Metro in Southpoint
– 1-2 minutes walk to the bus stop for the 196 bus
– 11 minutes walk to South Bank Train Station
– 20 minute walk to QUT Garden Point Campus and the Botanical Gardens
– 7 minute drive or 2km from the Queen Street Mall in the City
Lovingly owner occupied for many years, this owner is downsizing and needs to move over to the other side of the river.
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4364