Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
If you like a more unique style of property, this modern, executive townhome has a stunning architectural style and 3 floors of bright spacious city living. Free-standing with lots of privacy, natural light and ventilation, this large home is a class above!
Some features include:
– massive front courtyard terrace
– large, high quality kitchen well-equipped with Miele applicances, oodles of storage and bench space
– airconditioning to the living and all 3 bedrooms
– bright and spacious living room with high ceilings and stunning timber floors
– shady deck for a cool afternoon drink, with a roll down blind for complete privacy if preferred!
– the massive master bedroom has an over-sized ensuite and wall of cupboards
– double remote access garage with extra space for storage
– additional powder room on living level
– rain water tank and alarm system
– currently rented for $625 per week until the 1/12/2019
Located in a small and exclusive development this impressive townhome is ideal for those looking to be located close to the city with an abundance of fashionable cafes and restaurants close by.
– top of the hill to Bardon shops with cafes, mini mart, bakery, bottle shop and excellent coffee!
– bus stop servicing the CBD is just 290m away
– 10 min walk from St Joseph’s Primary and part of the sought-after Kelvin Grove State College catchment
– stroll to the enormous Bowman Park with its wide open playing fields and bush reserve walking tracks
If you are looking for lifestyle and the perfect retreat, contact us to arrange your private inspection!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this townhome? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4011