The Ultimate Townhome!
Tucked away in a quiet elevated location in leafy Kelvin Grove, this home is placed perfectly to take in the north-easterly views, with its prime position in the complex receiving natural light and cross ventilation with windows on 3 sides of the home. An absolute entertainerâs delight, this home needs to be seen to appreciate the myriad of options available to you.
Some features include:
– Expansive living level with the lounge, dining and kitchen area flowing out to a choice of 2 outdoor areas
– Tranquil rear courtyard area with low maintenance established gardens and water feature including fish, plus side garden and water tank
– Bifold doors lead to the front balcony with a green leafy outlook and surrounding suburb views
– Chefâs kitchen with stone benchtops, new appliances and a servery to the terrace
– New airconditioning in the living and master bedroom
– Three double bedrooms, all with balconies
– Master bedroom with his and hers wardrobes and a huge ensuite featuring a double vanity and double shower
– Main bathroom with spa bath/shower to service the other 2 bedrooms and an additional powder room on the living level
– Formal entry on the ground level with an office to suit working from home or professional practice
– Fully fitted wine cellar with racks and even some wine!
– High ceilings and ample storage throughout the home
– 3kw Solar panels on the roof
– 2 car lock up tandem garage with storage racking with direct access into the home from the garage
– Additional exclusive visitor car space next to the front door makes it perfect for home business (subject to any approvals)
This home is outstanding and the location is equally hard to beat! You have so many lifestyle choices, transport and work options within 5 minutes!
– Quiet, private secluded location
– Close to Brisbane CBD only 2.9km form the centre of the city
– Kelvin Grove State College catchment – only 500m to the school
– Kelvin Grove Village Markets with Woolworths, BWS, specialty stores and eateries are only 900m away. You can walk or itâs a quick 3 minute drive
– 5 minute walk to the bus stop to the City
– 5 minute drive to the Royal Brisbane Hospital and Victoria Park, currently being upgraded to an open public space similar to Southbank
– 3 minute drive to QUT Kelvin Grove
A well thought out, low maintenance home in such a prime location is hard to find, so donât delay, book a private inspection today!
Property Code: 4894