Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Looking for an affordable one bedroom apartment in the right position? Don’t want to climb stairs or pay extra body corporate fees to have a lift? Looking for a small complex off the main road but still central to all Coorparoo has to offer? This apartment ticks all those boxes and more!
Apartment features include:
– Good sized living room
– Very neat kitchen
– Plenty of cupboard and storage space
– Great sized bedroom with built in robes and natural light
– Single secure lock-up garage
– Very low affordable Body Corporate fees
Located a short walk from all the shops and take-away’s on Old Cleveland Road, this means you can take advantage of being able to walk rather than drive everywhere for everything you need.
– Coorparoo Square Shopping Centre, only 8 minutes walk or 650m away
– 650m to Langlands Park & Public Pool
– 550m to Easts Leagues Club
– 2 minute walk to the bus stop to The Valley
– 1.3km or a 16 minute walk to Coorparoo Train Station
Whether you are looking for a great little investment property with a tenant already in place, or looking for a place to call your own, this apartment is one to inspect!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4787