PREMIUM LOCATION - ABUNDANT ALFRESCO LIVING
One of only ten in a quiet, beautifully maintained secure complex surrounded by lovely tropical gardens is this truly inviting apartment with spacious indoor and outdoor living, in the most convenient of locations.
On the first level, the apartment is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, quality kitchen, open plan living/dining, separate laundry, north facing covered patio, open air alfresco entertaining terrace, large fenced grassy courtyard and single lock up garage and storage area under.
– Total Area – Approx 149 sqm
– 3 Patio doors leading on to exceptionally large wrap around external entertainment areas
– Private access to Unit 1 through Private maintained garden
– 3 bedrooms â each with built in wardrobes
– 2 bathrooms, separate laundry
– New carpet and freshly painted throughout
– Underground secure car-parking with remote access and lock up storage unit
– Attractive plantation shutters
– Ceiling fans, patio off master bedroom
– Built-ins in all bedrooms
– Generous sized bathrooms including a bath in main
– Bedroom three has direct access to terrace
– Lush, leafy vegetation frames the outdoor entertaining areas enhancing privacy and ambience.
– The kitchen is a very functional design and is equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, wall oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood, tiled splashback, and there is good storage including a pantry and abundant cupboards and drawers.
– Overlooking the living area and beyond to the patio and the entertaining terrace, it is well appointed with light, fresh decor.
– Located on the first level of the “Sonoma Apartments” complex and being apartment 1, it has increased privacy with a corner position.
– The entire complex is extremely quiet and generally tightly held.
In highly sought after Indooroopilly, just 4 kilometres from CBD, other amenities such as public transport, Toowong Shopping Village, Ironside State School, University of Queensland, parks and major road networks are easily and quickly accessed.
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request
Property Code: 4117