Useful Facts Without Opinions: Brisbane home prices
Brisbane home prices rose again in February according to the latest Core Logic Hedonic Home Value Index. Here’s all their latest numbers:
- The past 12 months have seen home prices up 6.1% across Australia
- Brisbane’s dwellings rose another 0.6% in February; they are now 1.9% higher than at the same time last year
- The Index reports Brisbane apartments rose 0.3% during February (up a total 0.5% in the past year), while our houses rose 0.6% for an annual climb of 2.2%.
- Sydney (up 1.7%) and Melbourne (up 1.2%) dwelling prices rose sharply again in February
- Rental yields for a Brisbane apartment are reported at 5.3%, well ahead of the national average of 4.2%. Sydney investors have the lowest of the capital cities with a 3.5% rental yield.
Please share your opinions on Brisbane home prices!