Useful Facts Without Opinions: Brisbane home prices
Brisbane home prices rose again in November, according to the latest Core Logic Hedonic Home Value Index. Here’s all their latest numbers:
- The past 12 months saw home prices up 0.1% across Australia, reversing the downtrend of the past couple of years
- Brisbane’s dwelling rose another 0.8% in November (added to the same result in October); they are now 0.5% lower than at the same time last year
- The Index reports Brisbane apartments rose 0.3% during November (down a total 0.3% in the past year), while our houses rose 0.9% for an annual change of -0.6%.
- Sydney (up 2.7%) and Melbourne (up 2.2%) dwelling prices rose sharply again in November
- Rental yields for a Brisbane apartment are reported at 5.3%, well ahead of the national average of 4.2%. Sydney investors have the lowest of the capital cities with a 3.6% rental yield.
Please share your opinions on Brisbane home prices!