Useful facts without opinions: Queensland’s most popular streets
When you have the lion’s share of the state’s home buyers scouring your website you’re in a good position to release stats like these. Presenting to the REIQ’s Summit conference last week realestate.com’s head of research provided an interesting snapshot of what properties were attracting the most clicks from buyers. Here’s their list of the Queensland streets with the highest ad clicks per listing:
- Sutherland Avenue, Ascot
- Rowes Court, Sorrento
- Island Point Road, Port Douglas
- Allambi Rise, Noosa Heads
- Ivy Street, Indooroopilly
- Ashfield Street, East Brisbane
- Resort Drive, Noosa Heads
- Julia Street, Burleigh Heads
- Old Farm Road, Pullenvale
- The Esplanade, Sunshine Beach
There might be some simple online gawking and daydreaming going on here, but it’s still fun to see!
So share with us – what’s your favourite Brisbane street?