Useful Facts Without Opinions: Brisbane home prices
Two lots of data released over the past week provided some insight for those who love their home price stats!
The Real Estate Institute of Queensland’s Market Monitor Report confirms the actual transacted sales for the past quarter to the end of June (it takes approx 3 months for accurate data to be recorded). Here’s their findings:
• Brisbane house prices rose 2.2% in that quarter to $470,000
• The median unit/townhouse price rose 1.3% to $390,000
• In Brisbane City there were 3,183 recorded house sales and 1,827 unit/townhouse sales, up 2.7% and 0.6% on the first quarter of 2014
RP Data’s latest Market Indicator Summary shows key stats up to September 21st:
• Their Home Value Index shows Brisbane home prices down 0.2% over the past 28 days
• Brisbane home prices have risen 5.5% in the past year
• Brisbane has 18,690 homes for sale, approx 9.6% fewer than at this time last year
We’d love to hear your opinion!