Secure, Inner City Haven Offering Great Returns!
Situated in an oasis of landscaped resort style gardens, just 3kms from the CBD and walking distance to the Royal Brisbane and Womens Hospital and Fortitude Valley, this fourth floor 2 bedroom apartment in The Mews has 2 secure car spaces and offers incredible value.
Currently returning approximately 5% net rental yield, this innovatively designed 86m2 apartment is secure and comfortable and ideal for the savvy investor or owner occupier.
Apartment Features include:
– Generous open plan living that flows seamlessly on to the huge entertainers balcony that spans the entire width of the apartment and boasts views over the beautifully maintained Japanese gardens
– Two spacious bedrooms, each with built in robes and ensuites
– Master bedroom features direct access to the vast balcony with a private leafy outlook
– Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
– European Laundry offering added convenience and ensuring optimum utilisation of space
– An abundance of storage
– Ducted air conditioning
– 2 secure car spaces positioned side by side and conveniently located near the lift
The Mews features:
– Huge 25m resort style lap pool
– Fully equipped gym
– BBQ and entertaining area
– Stunning Japanese gardens
Location is key if investment is your intention. This complex has high rental demand with its close proximity to the RBWH, QUT, the Inner Northern Busway, Suncorp Stadium, Victoria Park Golf Course and Brisbane Airport. Not to mention, it is in the catchment for one of Brisbanes top performing Government high schools.
– Closest Bus Stop: 1 minute walk
– Closest Train Station: 5 minutes walk
– Royal Brisbane and Womens Hospital: 1 minute walk
– Victoria Park Golf Course: 12 minute walk
– Brisbane Showgrounds/EKKA: 13 minutes walk
– Brisbane Central State School: 1.5km
– Kelvin Grove State College: 2.1km
– QUT Kelvin Grove Campus: 2.3km
– Suncorp Stadium: 3.5km
– Brisbane Airport: 14km
Combined rental return of $510 per week until 10 July 2019!
With so much value and so much potential, so close to the CBD, astute buyers and savvy investors will be quick to inspect this one.
Register now by clicking on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection.
Property Code: 3508