Got some boxes to tick?
How about this partially refurbished and fully furnished one-bedroom apartment, with a separate lock up garage, a pool in the complex and in a fantastic position close to Shafston International College, the CBD and public transport!
Some features include:
– Top floor apartment
– Open plan tiled living
– Separate bedroom with built in robe
– Refurbished bathroom with separate toilet and integrated laundry
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Spacious enclosed personal garage
– Inground pool in the complex
– Previously rented at $300 per week
– Affordable body corporate fees
The apartment is located a short walk to Mowbray Park and the City Cat terminal to your right, or just 1km left to the Thornton Street City Cat terminal for one stop to the Eagle Street Pier and the City! As you have your own garage, if you want to drive, you are handy to the Story Bridge, main connecting roads and the Clem7.
– 100m walk to Shafston College
– A 14 minute walk or 1.3km drive to Kangaroo Point Cliffs
– Bus only 300m away
– 400m walk to IGA East Brisbane
– If you love the cricket or AFL, it is only a 13 minute walk to The Gabba!
This location is so handy to everything, yet just far enough from the main roads to be peaceful. If you are looking for your own crash-pad or wanting to get your foot on the investment ladder, this apartment is sure to please.
Register now by clicking on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections.
* apartment furniture inventory excludes cushions, linen and decorative items
Property Code: 3549