Brand New, Never Lived In, Luxurious Emporium Residences Apartment
Move in tomorrow and enjoy five-star living in Brisbane’s newest premier lifestyle precinct with this stunning unfurnished executive apartment.
Enquire about the opportunity to access the award-winning services of the Hotel from your own Emporium Apartment. Think room service, housekeeping, laundry, child minding, turn down service and so much more!!
Located on the corner of Grey and Tribune Streets, your new apartment boast premium finishes, functional design and views from the city and out to the hinterland.
An abundance of dining and retail options are on your doorstep, including Woolworths, Little Big House, Pourboy Espresso, The Pantry on Grey, Ariake on Grey, Mrs Luus and Terry White Chemmart just to name a few.
Enjoy direct access to South Bank train station, with buses and ferries within a short stroll.
This wonderful home is generous in size and beautifully designed as an inner city retreat for professional families and couples alike. Internally well proportioned with the bedrooms positioned away from the main living area.
– 2 Large bedrooms
– Wool-blend carpets to the bedrooms
– Spacious wardrobes with in-built hanging, shelving and mirrored doors
– Master with ensuite and balcony access
– High quality curtains
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Double pained sound proofing sliding doors and windows
– Designer bathrooms
– Wall hung vitreous china basins to bathroom, acrylic bathtub
– Beautifully designed lightscape with recessed downlights
– Painted plasterboard walls and ceilings, acoustically treated walls
– Feature laminate kitchen joinery
– Tiled and back lit splashback
– Polished chrome tapware to kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
– Integrated fridge/freezer
– Bosch 600mm stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and rangehood
– Reconstituted stone benchtops
– Fisher Paykel clothes dryer and single tub to hide away laundry
– Vinyl timber flooring to living
– Ample storage and cupboard space
– High speed Internet available
– Water included in rent
– Pets considered on application and subject to owner and Body Corporate approval
– Brisbane State High Catchment
Building amenities include a resident’s pool and entertainment area, gym, steam room and sauna. Added to this is the spectacular new flagship Emporium Hotel South Bank, located in the same tower and new open! Here you will find Belle Epoque patisserie and bistro, Piano Bar and The Terrace – the spectacular rooftop bar with sweeping north easterly views over South Bank Parklands, Brisbane River, to the CBD and beyond.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
N.B. The Body Corporate, has engaged an independent provider to administer the accounts for the supply of utilities to the premises on its behalf. If you have any queries about the supply of utilities to this premises in general, please contact the on site manager or body corporate.
– Water usage costs are included
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
– Hot Water Connection is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3502