Fabulous family lifestyle: Bank says it must be...
Sold, under the hammer!
A superb opportunity… genuine sale that you shouldn’t miss. Immaculately presented this 2-storey brick home features a sumptuous ‘day spa’ ensuite, private and green gardens, and room to stretch out for the complete family lifestyle. “Indooroopilly Woods” is nestled into Mt Coot-tha’s foothills, and is sought-after for its leafy streets, huge parklands and quality homes.
– custom stone and stainless steel kitchen with twin St George ovens + built-in coffee machine!
– north-east aspect and lots of windows, the home is bathed in natural light
– 2 large outdoor entertainment areas
– airconditioning throughout
– modern decor includes stunning timber floors and plantation shutters
– 780m2 allotment with fully fenced backyard and safe grassy play areas
This home’s ideal for the active family, just up from the neighbourhood park with its swings, basketball court and room to run wild!
– Moore Park’s at the end of the street, a 10 hectare (25 acre) reserve with wide open spaces and playing fields
– a 14 minute walk to Indooroopilly State School
– 500m to the buses (direct to the CBD)
– short drive from Indooroopilly Shoppingtown
A perfect family home if you’d like to stay close to the city but enjoy the lifestyle of a low-maintenance, modern home with room to move.
To be auctioned Saturday June 22nd 11am onsite. The bank says it must be sold!
Call Conor Blake on 0404 423530 for a detailed info pack.
Property Code: 494