Enormous 91m2 North East Facing apartment with spectacular views from every room
Having a home on the 8th floor that is brimming with natural light and also provides you with spectacular views of South Brisbane, the CBD and Brisbane River. All within walking distance of your front door. This is the WOW factor you have been looking for.
– Timber flooring throughout the spacious, open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
– Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors off the main living area that open onto a generous balcony with City Views.
– Huge modern kitchen with stone benchtops, premium fittings and stainless steel appliances.
– Oversized master bedroom, featuring an enormous window with spectacular views of the City skyline, Brisbane River and William Jolly Bridge, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors allowing direct access to the balcony and serviced by its own ensuite.
– Generous second bedroom featuring two large windows with views of the City Skyline and South Brisbane, built in mirrored robe and personal access to the main bathroom.
– Soaring ceilings with modern downlights throughout.
– Split System air conditioning in main living area and main bedroom.
– Ample built in storage.
– Secure car space and storage cage.
– Massive 25m roof top lap pool and entertaining area.
Conveniently located with the CBD, public transport, South Bank Cultural Precinct, West End, a selection of cafes, bars and restaurants all within walking distance, and one of only 38 apartments in the boutique South Central building, this home feels exclusive and offers the ultimate inner-city lifestyle.
– Closest bus stop 200m
– South Brisbane Train Station 550m
– QPAC 600m
– Queensland Art Gallery and Museum 290m
– Brisbane State High School 700m
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3645