Unique Opportunity - Multiple Options!!
Where to start with all the potential this home has?? Situated on a LMR2 zoned 820m2 allotment on 2 lots, this character filled purpose built duplex is currently separated into two spacious flats, currently returning $740 per week combined and on separate leases until January 2020. The property is located a short walk from QUT, Kelvin Grove State College and the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Northern Busway/Inner City Bypass with a bus stop right out your door for those wanting to commute to the CBD. And the owners are looking to sell at basically land value!
Some of the features include:
– 3 bedrooms with a massive master bedroom
– Spacious living room and open plan dining room
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Good sized kitchen with bench space
– Rented at $400 per week until the 20th of January 2020
– 2 bedrooms
– Good sized living area plus dining room
– Bathroom with bath
– Rented at $340 per week until 27th January 2020
Some of the combined features:
– Timber floors and ornate plaster ceilings
– Plenty of off street and undercover parking and storage beneath the rear of the home
The location is fantastic and the opportunities endless. With top class educational and medical facilities basically on your doorstep, leave the home as it is and enjoy the income, or explore the options available to you through the council.
– Kelvin Grove Urban Village within walking distance or a 2 minute drive away with Woolworths, Olympic size swimming pool/YMCA gym, medical clinics, QML, pharmacy, multiple restaurants etc
– Victoria Park Golf Complex less than 1km away
– Wetkin Reserve Parkland only a 5 minute stroll away
– 10 minute drive to CBD or Valley
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
*please note the photography is of the property prior to the current tenants moving in.
Property Code: 4032