River, Park and City Views - Sought After Spot - Southbank Precinct
Reward yourself with a home right amongst this enticing riverside precinct. There’s nothing between you and the river but 17 hectares of gardens, with shady trees and picnic spots, cafes, bars, boutiques and cinemas. And if you’re still short on ideas for an outing try the Performing Arts Complex, Gallery of Modern Art and the Conservatorium of Music!
Apartment 57 is high up on level 5 with breathtaking panoramic views across the gardens and river to the city. Designed by leading Brisbane architects for ease of living, with both bedrooms and bathrooms separate and private.
– includes stainless steel fridge, washing machine and clothes dryer
– ducted airconditiong throughout
– genuine large balcony big enough for entertaining (and a little star gazing!)
– good sized rooms, lounge leads to balcony through huge bi-fold doors that open right up to bring the outdoors in
– 2 secure car parks
– quality Smeg kitchen appliances and stone benchtops
– the views are just sensational – right across the parklands and the city…
“The Galleria” is a premium South Bank address with just 68 apartments sharing this exclusive location.The building also provides gym, sauna, spa and a stylish resident’s lobby. A short stroll will take you everywhere – over the Goodwill bridge to the CBD, QUT campus, Botanical gardens – all you need for the best inner-city living has to offer.
Be quick to secure this one!
A full copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
Visit www.beesnees.com.au/tenants for a full list of properties and to obtain our rental application form.
Property Code: 782