It's all about the outdoors!
***APPLICATION ACCEPTED SORRY, NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS *** Whether it’s the front verandah, the huge rear deck or the quirky rooftop viewing platform (with city skyline views!) this is a perfect home for those who crave fresh air and outdoors spaces to relax or entertain.
– Sparkling inground pool
– The rear deck really is enormous – see the floorplan!
– Airconditioned living and elevated location for great breezes
– Modern kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances incl dual dishwashers and heaps of storage
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Lots of room under for storage
– Remote car access with room for 2+ cars or boats, trailers etc
– Crimsafe security doors
– Low maintenance fully fenced yard with 3000L rainwater tank
Norman Park is highly sought-after by Brisbane families wanting convenience to the inner city, but with the privacy and quiet of this elevated neighbourhood.
– Safely inside the Coorparoo Secondary College and Norman Park State School catchments
– 350m from Norman Park rail station
– Easy walk from large areas of parkland incl Easts Rugby
A perfect home leading into summer we’d recommend your early inspection!
Property Code: 3032