Open space and room to move on the CBD's doorstep
A sense of space, separated living and sleeping zones, 2.65m ceilings, large windows – all of this combines to create an apartment that’s a breath of fresh air. Like to avoid the concrete jungle? The “Village Green” is the centrepiece of this high quality, central development, with open grassy areas, a tree-lined laneway and plenty of open space to relax.
– Clever floorplan from one of Brisbane’s leading architects, Liam Proberts, there’s an 8 metre wide living space that flows to the private balcony and well-equipped kitchen
– City skyline views
– Ducted airconditioning throughout
– Kitchen opens directly onto the balcony and includes stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
– The small touches make a difference – like a bright, fresh ensuite with large window
– All bedrooms have built-in robes
– Secure underground tandem carparks and your own storage cage
“Oxygen” has smaller, individual buildings so you’ll overlook the city but be out of the hustle and bustle. Perched high on Spring Hill, just a five minute walk to Central Station and the Queen Street Mall, and only 400m to the nearby Roma Street Parklands.
– Choose from two pools, a seriously well-equipped gymnasium, sauna and spa
– Lift access, onsite management and intercom security
– Drop downstairs for the morning coffee at Blend cafe or the 7-Eleven for that late night snack!
– Very affordable body corporate fees are approx $5200pa
A rare piece of Brisbane’s inner-city, this apartment is for those who crave thoughtful design, greenery and open space without a 40 minute commute! Call for your personal inspection.
Property Code: 1083