Rare spacious inner-city entertainer. Pets considered!
Located in the highly sought-after Gabba precinct âMater Hillâ, these homes are prized for their central location and Queensland charm. This pocket of Woolloongabba is the perfect spot for an inner-city lifestyle and is in the Brisbane State High catchment. Fresh and bright, this character-filled home is ideal for those who love to entertain!
– Stunning new kitchen with stone benches, amazing 3 oven Belling stove and convection cooktops
– Big corner block with plenty of fenced yard and side street access – perfect for extra cars, boats and lots of room for kids and pets!
– Character features incl tongue and groove walls and polished timber floors
– High 3.2m ceilings and lots of big windows – bright and light
– Fully airconditioned (all bedrooms and lounge) plus fans throughout
– Study/sleepout on enclosed front verandah
– Front secure courtyard that’s ideal for outdoor dining or entertaining friends
– Heaps of secure storage under
– Brisbane State High catchment
There’s few locations that offer so much, so close to the CBD:
– 400m from Park Road train station and with the SE Freeway cycleway at the bottom of street
– 8 min walk from Coles at Gabba Central
– Just 600m from the Mater Hospital and the entry to South Bank
A fresh and light-filled home that will impress – make your enquiry today! To register your interest and to arrange an inspection please click on the Book Inspection or Contact Agent buttons now. A copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3047