Just walk! The best of the city's right outside!
Price reduced for an immediate sale! At the doorstep of cafes, galleries, theatres and the rich tapestry of Brisbane’s inner city, this modern apartment’s in a central spot right amongst the action. It’s part of our most exciting urban renewal precinct.
– Deep balcony approx 12m2 with elevated, level 5 views
– Well-equipped kitchen including stone benches & stainless steel appliances
– Airconditioning to bedroom plus the open plan lounge dining
– One of only 24 apartments set in this boutique building
– Secure entry to foyer with lift access
– Rooftop pool with outdoor entertaining area
– Terrific tenants are paying $420/week, expired lease
Bordered by the Brisbane River on two sides, South Brisbane offers inner city convenience and is earmarked for significant new development. The “Greenwich Apartments” were completed in 2005 and are perfectly positioned at the heart of this exciting urban hotspot.
– The apartment is less than 1.5km from the CBD (the Queen Street Mall is a leisurely 13min walk)
– South Bank is even closer, with Grey Street 500mtrs from your front door, you’re less than 5mins from cafes and bars
– South Bank Cinemas, the theatre s of QPAC, Queensland Museum, the Gallery of Modern Art and Qld Art Gallery are all right nearby – what a choice for entertainment!
– Easy access to bus, train and ferry services, all within a 10 minute walk
– Previous resident had a pet cat
Part of a transforming neighbourhood that’s at the heart of inner-Brisbane’s urban renewal. This is a suburb to watch and this is a keenly priced opportunity in one of its best locations. Be quick to see this!
Call Rob Honeycombe on 0423 332022
Property Code: 1132