Stunning tri-level townhouse with river views!
Combining modern, spacious living and a sought after riverfront location within the Brisbane State High School catchment, this beautifully presented, freshly pained, tri-level townhouse offers an enviable lifestyle opportunity that is sure to impress!
Nestled into the side of a hill in a quiet cul-de-sac with views overlooking the lovely rainforest setting and gently flowing Brisbane River, you are only minutes from everything you need for your new inner-city lifestyle.
Key features of the townhome include:
– Light filled living and dining opening to undercover alfresco deck over looking the Brisbane River
-Crimsafe screens on front door and balconies ensure your views are not disturbed
– Stunning Tasmania oak timber floors on all levels that keep cool in summer (carpets have been replaced with the oak flooring throughout including bedrooms)
– Freshly painted throughout
– Spacious kitchen with brand new cook top, oven and dishwasher
– Two generously sized bedrooms, both with access to private balcony
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with modern fittings
– Modern, spacious bathrooms plus a powder room on the second level
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area and bedrooms
– Double automatic garage with internal entry for secure parking
– Internal laundry and new hot water system installed
– High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– National Broadband Network (NBN) access to fast internet connection
Rosecliffe on the River is an international architecturally designed complex offering a full security system, illuminated gardens and pathways and a fantastic paved pathway taking you all the way down to the water’s edge.
To inspect the property, click the BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details to be contacted for the next inspection!
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request
Property Code: 3190