Flair for design; an eye for opportunity?
Price reduced for an immediate sale – now vacant.
This riverside townhome is nestled amongst the trees and is ready for a re-fresh. Choose a decor that suits your style and enjoy the privacy of a house, without the high maintenance of a Queenslander. This 3-storey townhome is in one of Highgate Hill’s most sought-after riverside neighbourhoods. Surrounded by mature trees, its sub-tropical architecture offers a desirable inner-city lifestyle.
– the home shares just one common wall, so there’s plenty of windows for terrific cross-breezes, natural light and leafy views
– big sash windows in the master bedroom draw the outdoors in – you’ll feel like you’re sleeping in the trees!
– there’s 2 decks to the living room with the main one drinking in a cool, northerly aspect
– lots of storage: big wardrobes, extra linen cupboards, understair stores
– lock up remote garage with internal entry
In an elevated, riverside street the home is one of just 5 in the development.
– views to St Lucia, Mt Coot-Tha – even some river glimpses!
– full building repainting is underway
– home security alarm plus gated access and security intercom for full privacy
– body corp fees approx $3800pa
– Brisbane State High School catchment area
Built in 2000 this rare riverside home is ready for a re-fresh. New carpets and paint to your own tastes would have it sparkling again.
The home is now vacant and the price has been reduced by genuine sellers to encourage an immediate sale. Call for your private inspection!
Property Code: 750