Character Rich Queenslander - Private & Quiet - BSHS Catchement!
A quiet street just down from the top of Highgate Hill, this comfy and charming 2 bedroom unit is part of a purpose built Queenslander-style building.
– Two generous size bedrooms with a northerly aspect (great for summer breezes and winter sun)
– The character of tongue and groove walls and casement windows
– Combined lounge/dining with high ceilings
– The kitchen has timber floors and a free-standing stainless steel oven and cook top
– Small verandah – ideal for a quiet drink on a Sunday afternoon!
– Very quiet and secluded cul-de-sac address is close to all transport and schools
– Under building storage
– Surrounded by trees and beautifully maintained lawns – perfect to sit out in the sun whilst reading the Sunday paper!
– Street parking available!
An open and light home with beautiful original timber french windows and VJ’s featured throughout, this home will make you feel like you are living the peaceful lifestyle of it’s era.
This home is in a great convenient location only;
– 15 mins walk from West End shops and cafes
– 10 mins walk to Southbank Cinemas, Caf, Bars & Shops
– 100m to bus stop
– 150m to Gladstone Road shops.
– Located within the Brisbane State High School Catchment.
If you are feeling like the city is too hectic and need a place that is a quiet sanctuary from it all – this is your home!
Please click the Email Agent/Book Inspection link and enter your details to register for a inspection.
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
**Last Updated 09/10/2019**
Property Code: 4055