Quiet but central: City doorstep investment
With a quiet spot away from the street, this ground floor apartment is ideal for investors who’d like peace of mind for their slice of city real estate. It’s always been popular with the rental market and the great tenants now pay $430/week.
– northerly aspect from the balcony = good summer breezes & winter sun
– private, leafy outlook
– well-maintained with modern kitchen including gas cooktop
– airconditioned living
– fully security screened and intercom access
The “Max Apartments” were completed in 2004 and there’s just 14 apartments. No lifts, no pools, no gyms and no onsite management. It’s a rare find for those wanting a city property without body corp hassles!
– annual BC levies just $2500 (approx)
– small pets by body corp approval (usual rules applied)
– across the street to local shops or 400m to Woolworths
– an easy walk to all the CBD has to offer – shopping, entertainment and dining
– the Spring Hill Loop is a free bus service linking this neighbourhood to the lower CBD
A very low-maintenance inner-city home with a quiet location. The tenants would like to stay – this could be that simple and affordable property investment you’ve been scouring for!
Property Code: 317