A townhome - that's an easy walk from town!
This freestanding, 2 storey home has an ensuite and lots of windows for light and breezes, with no walls adjoining neighbours. This is a townhome that feels every bit like a ‘house’ – but without the high maintenance you’d expect in such a central location!
– cathedral ceilings and a grand timber staircase feature in the living room
– airconditioning in all bedrooms and living
– reconstituted stone bench tops in a big kitchen that includes stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– internal access to tandem lock up garage, remote controlled
– extra toilet downstairs
– fenced courtyard with shaded pergola and a northerly aspect for winter sun
– security screens/doors to the lower floor plus an alarm system
As one of just 6 homes at this address, you’ll enjoy the privacy of a quiet location well away from the major roads. You can comfortably walk into the CBD!
– body corp fees approx $1800pa
– 10 minute walk from South Bank and part of the Brisbane State High School catchment
– buses at the end of the street
Built in 1999 the home would benefit from some freshening up – perhaps some painting and new blinds. Now vacant this home is expected to sell quickly!
Property Code: 1166