Adorable 2 Level House with Private Dual Living
Modern, spacious, versatile and attractive home â what more could you ask for!?
This humble post war house has gorgeous polished timber floorboards throughout, open plan living flowing onto a stunning backyard deck; to then arrive at a beautiful array of greenery. Not to mention, its private downstairs living, full sized bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette with its own separate entrance.
– 3 Spacious bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– 1 Car space
– Large rear deck & wrap around balcony
– Split System Air Conditioning
– Modern fittings and features
This location is extremely popular right now! Local shopping centers, public transport, schools and thriving eateries are only a stoneâs throw away.
– Rode Road Shopping Centre â 300m
– Coles â 300m
– Queensland Veterinary Specialists â 200m
– Stafford Heights Church
– Rode Meats and Fresh
– Bus Stop â 160m
– Somerset Hills State School â 1.04kmkn
– Stafford Heights State School â 1.05km
– Tommoâs Fish Chippery â 350m
– Lanna House Thai Restaurant â 400m
Be quick or miss youâll out on this gemstone of a house!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3807