Hillside location with city skyline & mountain...
With an elevated, breezy location and wide span of views, this larger than usual apartment is in one of inner-Brisbane’s most sought-after neighbourhoods. The 111m2 floorplan features lots of windows and an end position for maximum light.
– ensuited master bedroom
– large balcony to full width of the apartment
– northerly aspect to the CBD
– bedrooms are tucked away from living spaces – see the floorplan, it’s a clever design
– first floor location
– internal, secure access to the lock up garage (with plenty of room for car and storage)
– long term tenants who’d love to stay
– small building of just 10 apartments that’s recently had a full external repaint
– security intercom
– no pool, no lifts, no gym – just a simple, well-run body corp
This location is very popular. Buses run past the front door and you’re a short walk from South Bank or the West End precinct with cafes, restaurants and entertainment that spans all hours of the day.
– just 800m down the street to Brisbane’s entertainment playground South Bank, with its restaurants, cinemas, galleries and parkland
– with a 10 minute walk you’re at the Goodwill Bridge for easy CBD access, South Bank rail, the Mater Hospital and the under construction Queensland Children’s Hospital
– part of the Brisbane State High catchment it’s an easy 7 minute walk to the school or Somerville House, St Laurence’s College – three of Brisbane’s most respected schools
This spacious apartment has been an excellent, no-hassle investment for its current owners for many years. It’s a rare find in a sought-after spot and we’d love to show you through.
Property Code: 479