SOLD BY ROB HONEYCOMBE...........What a view!...
Price reduced for an immediate sale! Perched high on the ridgeline this very large Queenslander enjoys leafy, elevated views from the wide, rear decks. Tucked away from the road it’s a surprisingly quiet and private setting. The lower floor is well-designed to accommodate a second family with separate entry and kitchenette, or the largest of families will have plenty of space to spread out!
– tongue and groove walls, timber floors, high ceilings, silky oak features, French doors – the charm you love with the opportunity to renovate to your style
– the upper level includes expansive living areas, 2 bedrooms + large study and the full-width rear deck
– internal stairs lead to the self-contained lower floor with more rooms, another bathroom, a kitchenette, its own private entry and another large rear deck: see the floorplan for details
On a 754m2 allotment, the home is well-positioned at the front of the block providing plenty of room for the secure, fenced yard. There’s 3 x 3000l rainwater tanks to make gardening a breeze. And the home’s an easy walk from shopping, schools and transport.
– the bus stops right outside or you’re just 650m from Dutton Park station for a 12 minute train ride to the CBD
– A 7 minute walk from the Princess Alexandra Hospital
– Junction Park primary school is just 600m away
– Handy to Annerley’s central shopping precinct and the popular Fairfield Gardens
– 1100m from the green bridge to Qld University and close to several parks and sports grounds including Brisbane Corso Reserve
The owners are relocating, the home’s now vacant and is on the market to be sold! If you’re looking for a super-sized Queenslander on a large allotment we’d recommend your early inspection.
Call Rob Honeycombe on 0423 332022
* Last updated 4/8/12
Property Code: 691