Gorgeous Home in the Brisbane State High...
Beautifully renovated with no expense spared! Situated in a fantastic location, this home will delight anyone that inspects, with a tasteful harmonious mix of old world charm and modern conveniences. With two levels of living, the options are endless – whether it is for an investment, a family home or home-based business.
– Archways, fretwork and polished timber floors
– Secure double tandem garage
– Gourmet kitchen
– Front verandah with city skyline views
– Bi-fold doors and servers hatch to the spacious rear deck
– Separate laundry with a wall of linen cupboards
– Easily maintained rear garden
– Air-conditioning in 3 bedrooms
– Fully re-wired & re-plumbed throughout
– New exterior timber with sarking underneath
– Insulation in ceiling plus many more features
Located within walking distance to the hub of West Ends Boundary Street with an eclectic choice of cafes, restaurants, live music venues and all the other charms West End has to offer.
– 350m to nearest bus stop servicing the CBD
– 800m to Coles at the West End markets
– 750m to Aldi West End
– 350m to the heart of Boundary street
– 4 minute walk to West End State School
– 11 minute walk to Brisbane State High School
– Somerville House & St Laurence’s College only a 5 minute drive away
– Walk to Southbank Parklands in less than 20 minutes
– Only 2km to the Brisbane CBD
– Currently rented with excellent tenants at $860 per week
Why not make a lifestyle change? Homes in this location and quality don’t become available every day!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. Websites may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Property Code: 1044