Calling all large families and renovators!
Charm, character and so much space! With pressed metal ceilings, fretwork and archways, this home could again become a Grand Lady with some love and attention.
* More space than you can imagine – 4 bedrooms plus multipurpose room plus study nook, plus enormous potential on the lower level (with internal stairs)!
* The massive, wide L-Shaped enclosed front verandah gives so many options for more sleepouts or family areas
* Formal lounge and dining with chandeliers and stunning pressed metal ceilings
* You won’t see this in Queenslanders very often – an ensuite to the main bedroom
* Fantastic large concreted area under with car accommodation, workshop and storage as well as a third bathroom
* Fenced 488m2 corner allotment with access from Roy Street. Room for your boat and caravan!
Secure a prime piece of real estate in a convenient location, less than 10 minutes drive to the Brisbane CBD
* Bus stop 23 to the city and surrounds only 290m away
* Need the train? Just stroll 600m to Fairfield Station
* Handy to Yeronga State School and Yeronga State High for the kids
* If you want to kick around a football or let the dog have a run, Lagonda Park and Valley Street Park are just around the corner
* You are spoiled for dining and shopping options just a quick drive or walk away
A unique opportunity awaits!
This home is being sold by Tender, closing 4pm Monday 4th May 2015.
How does a tender work? All offers need to be submitted by this time and they’re sealed, private, and opened only after the Tender closes. And, unlike an auction, your contract may include conditions.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Property Code: 1439