Large Two Story House on Corner Block
This Post War home has recently been shown some love with a fresh coat of paint. It has stunning floor boards upstairs and tiles downstairs. The welcoming home offers a beautiful forestry atmosphere and greenery. All to enjoy at the comfort of the spacious open outdoor living area and sunroom.
– 4 bedrooms, 3 with built ins, all upstairs
– Open kitchen with breakfast bar, located downstairs
– 2 bathrooms
– Open plan living with the kitchen flowing onto the large outdoor entertaining area
– Plenty of room for storage
– Fully fenced backyard
– Double garage
The house is on a 597m2 block in a handy location near plenty of popular eateries and pubs, schools, shops and only 10km to Brisbane City.
– Little Thai CafÃ© â 750m
– Prova Pizzeria â 1.6km
– Three Little Pigs Tavern â 2.3km
– Queen of Apostles Primary School â 530m
– Everton Park State High School – 630m
– Stafford Heights State School â350m
– Stafford City Shopping Centre â 2.1km
– Brisbane City – 10.3km
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility- Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3774