City living with a Suburban twist
Positioned to the rear of Quinton Cottages only a stones throw from the Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point Cliffs is this appealing apartment offering the best of Brisbane living.
– Open plan
– Large north-facing balcony off the lounge room
– Added private balcony off the bedrooms
– Functional kitchen and bench space with plenty of natural light
– Secure car parking
– Inviting inground pool with spacious entertaining area and BBQ
– Currently tenanted until February 2020 for $395 per week
– Solid investment opportunity and low body corp fees
With the apartment positioned to the rear of the complex it boasts a leafy green outlook and the quietness you’d expect in the suburbs. It really is everything you desire from city living, without the bustle… or the price tag.
– 100m to Bus Stop servicing CBD
– 400m to St Vincents Hospital
– 850m to either Dockside or Thornton St Ferry terminal
– 850m to Shafston International College
– 2.2 km to QUT Gardens Point
– 2.3 km to Brisbane CBD
This apartment won’t be on the market long. Act quickly to secure this apartment as your own!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3768