High on the hill with only 6 apartments in the...
With an elevated, breezy location this is an affordable opportunity to stake your claim in one of our inner-city’s prime residential neighbourhoods. Enjoy the privacy, easy lifestyle and low body corp of a tidy, small building. The apartment’s had a major reno since new, with external rendering and kitchen and bathroom replaced.
– bedrooms are tucked away from living spaces – see the floorplan
– enjoy the views from your balcony including some city skyline
– ground floor location
– lock up garage
– small building of just 6 apartments
– no pool, no lifts, no gym – just a simple body corp with approx annual levy of $2,950
It’s easy to understand the popularity of this location. You’re a short walk from South Bank or the West End precinct with cafes, restaurants and entertainment that spans all hours of the day.
– just 1000m down the street to Brisbane’s entertainment playground South Bank, with its restaurants, cinemas, galleries and parkland
– with a 12 minute walk you’re at the Goodwill Bridge for easy CBD access, South Bank rail, the Mater Hospital and the under construction Queensland Children’s Hospital
– part of the Brisbane State High catchment it’s an easy 9 minute walk to the school or Somerville House, St Laurence’s College – three of Brisbane’s most respected schools.
Recent enquiry for new apartment listings in the 4101 postcode has been incredibly strong. If this apartment’s caught your eye please call us today to book your private viewing.
Property Code: 1090