Massive Indoor AND Outdoor Living!
An inviting home that’s full of character, from the claw foot bath to the cosy fireplace. So much larger than it appears from the street it has separate lounge and dining rooms, a family or media room, plus a fully enclosed rear patio that’s the ideal spot for lazy Sunday mornings (How much more space could you handle!)
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
– large eat-in “country” style kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space, and quality appliances
– big bathroom with that tempting claw-foot bath and a separate toilet
– polished timber floors to the lounge and ornate cornicing to add to the charm
– rent includes yard and garden maintenance
On an elevated, and easy-care allotment the home takes in fabulous summer breezes. And there’s plenty of quality homes surrounding so you know you’ll be in a great neighbourhood!
– Just 5 minutes drive from CBD Brisbane
– 200m to Kelvin Grove Road bus lines
– Stroll the 650m around the corner to the Kelvin Grove Urban Village for your local
supermarket, cafes and shops.
– The Newmarket Hotel and shops are also close by
– Handy to QUT and Royal Brisbane Hospital
A rare find, this charming home is expected to rent quickly. To avoid disappointment, EMAIL CHELSEA to Register for scheduled inspection updates.
Inspection times and applications can be found at www.beesnees.com.au/tenants
A full copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 433