Spacious home in Highgate Hill - perfect for entertaining
This wonderful house will make a great home for a lucky tenant. The house has a massive living area with high ceilings throughout adding to the sense of space. There is a large rear deck ideal for entertaining plus a good sized back garden. Ample space under the property allows for parking for 2 cars.
Some of best features include:
– air-con in living area
– ceiling fans in bedrooms
– large rear deck
– front verandah
– polished timber floors in living area
– separate laundry
– built in robes in bedrooms
– 2 large double bedrooms 1 single room
– large storage area under the property
– large dining area
– large Kitchen/dining are with gas cook top and breakfast bar
It’s easy to understand the popularity of this location. You’re a short walk from South Bank or the West End precinct with cafes, restaurants and entertainment that spans all hours of the day.
– 342m to nearest bus stop servicing the CBD
– 850m to Southbank train station
– just 850m down the street to Brisbane’s entertainment playground South Bank, with its restaurants, cinemas, galleries and parkland
-1.2km to the Goodwill Bridge for easy CBD access, South Bank rail, the Mater Hospital and the under construction Queensland Children’s Hospital
– part of the Brisbane State High catchment it’s an easy 9 minute walk to the school or Somerville House, St Laurence’s College – three of Brisbane’s most respected schools.
Pets – may be considered upon application
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 1641