It's time to reward yourself - Simply stunning!
Floating above the Brisbane River this spacious residence offers a true indulgence: a city lifestyle with spectacular views. Natural light and privacy were foremost in the designers’ minds, and the developers chose this as their display apartment for good reason. At 165m2 it’s an impressive home and a slice of luxury you really do deserve!
– Located on Level 11 the most striking feature is the view; stunning river and city panoramas
– The living area and master bedroom feature reconstituted marble tiled flooring throughout
– Modern granite kitchen and reverse cycle ducted airconditioning throughout
– The apartment’s end location in the building allows additional cross-ventilation, greater natural light and improved privacy
– The deep double garage is secure and individual to this apartment
“Riverview Gardens” is one of the first landmark residences to be built overlooking South Bank. With just 67 apartments in two towers many long-term owner-occupiers call the building home.
– Full size tennis court
– Large heated swimming pool, sauna, spa and barbecue facilities – even a back-up generator for power blackouts
– South Bank is home to restaurants, bars, boutiques and 17 hectares of sub-tropical parklands
– South Bank Cinemas, the Qld Performing Arts Complex, Museum and Galleries of Art are all within easy walking distance of this home
– The Goodwill Bridge is 3 minutes walk away, linking the home to the CBD and Qld University of Technology
– The river boardwalks pass your front door and the Gabba stadium is a 10 minute walk away
– The building is within the Brisbane State High School catchment
After 26 years at “Riverview Gardens” the owners have bought their retirement home and this exceptional apartment must be sold.
A full info pack with the many details of the home is available on request.
Property Code: 1149