Unfurnished 1 Bed
AVAILABLE: 13 JULY 2018
Spacious unfurnished 1 Bedroom Apartment situated on a peaceful stretch of the Brisbane river, overlooking a park with the back of the complex bordering on a nature strip and overlooking Saint Lucia and UQs sporting grounds on the far bank.
This property is just a 10 minute walk to the trendy restaurants, shops and culture of West end and 3km to the City, this apartment is conveniently located for access to public transport. You have a bus stop outside the front door or a short stroll to the City Cat or, if public transport is not your thing, it has its own shade cover car parking space!
You can leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind when you walk through your front door into this prime location apartment. It is light and airy with a 8 meter long large balcony – ideal for soaking up the afternoon breeze.
– Modern kitchen
– Electric oven and stove
– Separate Laundry off main hallway
– Walk-in wardrobe
– Separate Linen Closet
– 1 Garage space
– Communal Swimming pool
– Security screens fitted to all windows and doors
– 8 meter long balcony from bedroom and lounge area
– Water included
The property is located within the Brisbane State High school catchment in a quiet residential pocket of the suburb. It has bus at the door, a short walk to Citycat, Boundary St cafe strip and 15 minutes to the City.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This propertyis not individually metered for water – Water usage is included
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3386