Want an inner city pad with all the mod cons,...
The property’s highlight is the super stylish kitchen: Bright red, glass splashbacks, a wall of blackboard to chalk up shopping list and social calendar, a built-in island bench for dining or just prep area, heaps of deep drawers for storage and a free-standing, stainless steel, gas oven & cooktop.
Plus.. a huge timber day bed with masses of storage under (great for the surfboard).
The long, open plan design of the living space is juxtaposed to the privacy of both bedrooms and the day bed just to kick back and read a book.
Just some of the fancy features include:
– Cool timber floor boards throughout
– Sliding glass doors out to the north facing balcony
– Two bedrooms both with large built in wardrobes
– Spacious & stylish bathroom with all new fittings and fixtures
– One secure car park
– Lockable storage cage in car park area
Located at the Gregory Terrace end of Boundary Street in Spring Hill this property has easy access to the city and the Roma Street Parklands.
For doctors and nurses, the close proximity to the RBH is perfect.
With on site parking and within walking distance of work – this property offers the best of both worlds.
The building itself features:
– Secure building access
– Secure car parking with roller door
– Large grounds with gardens
– Access from Milne Street (a quiet, residential street)
For a full list of our available rental properties please visit www.beesnees.com.au
A full copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request
Property Code: 286