Classic Renovated Cottage - Ideal Location - Leafy and Private
This beautifully renovated 3 bedroom Queenslander just minutes from all the shops and cafes West End and South Brisbane precincts have to offer!! Boasting polished timber floor boards, freshly painted throughout, brand new kitchen with gas stove and a perfect entertainer’s patio.
Don’t forget to check out the virtual tour!!
The modern features of this house include:
– Spacious Living Areas
– Entertaining deck in backyard
-Spacious open plan living with amazing breezes
– 3 generous bedrooms all with fans
– Well-appointed kitchen with gas stove
– Brand new modern family bathroom
– Ample amount of storage space
– Off Street parking
– This property would suit a lover of trees and gardens. Tall trees provide shade from the excesses of summer heat
– There is space to tend vegetables and grow other plants.
– A dormant concrete fish pond could be resurrected.
-The back garden has all the potential to be restored to a magical haven, an oasis of soft breezes through the trees and birdsong. Watch the seasonal flowering of jacaranda and silky oak.
Located within walking distance to South Bank Culture Hub, Brisbane CBD, West End Precinct, Brisbane State High, St Laurance Collage, Summerville House, Mater & Lady Cilento Hospital, this property is not one to be missed!.
– Only 500m away from West End’s cafes and shops
– Bus stop 400m away
– South Bank less than 1km away
– Within the BSHS Catchment and West End State School Catchment.
To call this beautiful Highgate Hill house your home register for an inspection by clicking on Book Inspection or Email Agent today!
A copy of tenancy agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 2995