Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
Showcasing expansive views over West End and north to the City, this spacious, light filled 4th floor 2 bedroom apartment offers the perfect mix between Inner City and sanctuary style living. Innovatively designed by Donovan Hill, and with the building itself recently re-painted in fresh modern crisp colours, you will not find a more spacious apartment under $500,000!
Apartment & Complex features include:
– Stone benchtops throughout and plenty of storage space
– City Views over the top of West End’s urban aspect
– North facing, light and bright and a massive 89m2 internally
– Additional 24m2 entertaining balcony = a total of 113m2 of space!
– Secure access and parking
– 16m freshwater lap pool
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– Single car space with overhead storage cabinet, plus plenty of visitor parks
– Was recently tenanted at $510 per week
Located within a 5 minute drive to the CBD, and a short stroll to the delights of the West End culture – an eclectic mix of cafes, bars and restaurants to explore, as well as boutiques & markets for shopping! You are also in the catchment for Brisbane State High
– 190m to Davies Park – pick up your organic vegies every Saturday at the Markets!
– 1.5km to South Brisbane Station
– 1.9km to South Bank Parklands and Streets Beach
– 2km to the Queen Street Mall
– 1.7km to Suncorp Stadium to watch the footy
– 1.6km to the West End City Cat terminal
– 300m or a 4 minute stroll to West End State School
– 18 minute walk to Brisbane State High
– Short drive to St Laurences and Somerville House private schools
This lifestyle is ready for the taking and has everything you could ask for so close by! This apartment will be snapped up in no time!
Register now by clicking on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections.
Property Code: 1579