Lush gardens, architectural style and a...
This is a small, high quality development in an incomparable location. With theatres, galleries, cafes and the enticing South Bank Parklands all at your doorstep, this is a lifestyle your friends will truly envy. Overlooking sub-tropical gardens with a unique architectural design, this is not your average apartment!
– Now vacant!
– Just 7 years old and part of a high quality boutique building
– Top floor and with just one adjoining apartment there’s plenty of privacy
– The architecture is clever with heaps of storage and good privacy for the bedroom
– A large balcony with a green, leafy and north-easterly aspect
– Ducted airconditioning to living and bedroom and quality Bosch appliances
– Available fully furnished
– Last tenants paid $570/week
The “SW1” precinct includes just a handful of high-end apartments, commercial offices and a popular retail pulse-point with cafes and fresh food. Call this home and be a part of the action!
– Inner city living but with some privacy and quiet: there’s just 23 apartments in the “Dos” building
– Era Bistro and the IGA market are right next door – convenient but a little bit tempting!
– Stroll over to QPAC to catch a show, soak up the South Bank lifestyle and be less than a kilometre to Queen Street Mall
– A low maintenance building that’s beautifully presented in relaxing sub-tropical gardens
Rarely offered to the market SW1 apartments have a very unique location. This apartment simply must be sold and if you’d like to seize the opportunity you will need to act fast!
Property Code: 1362