Large Unfurnished Family Home, Power and Gas included!
Perched high on the Swann Road ridge, this comfortable home enjoys a lovely leafy outlook from the lounge and balcony areas.
Unassuming from the street this home is much more than meets the eye. Come home, close the door and relax, you would never know you’re so close to both newly revamped Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Village plus the University of Queensland and plenty of transport options.
You will love walking in and immediately being welcomed by the trees with a clean view down the hall and off your balcony. With tiled floors and an interior which has just been freshly painted the home is bright, breezy and just waiting for you to move right in.
Beside being located in the highly sought after Ironside State School catchment, this large family home offers dual living with an attached granny flat/studio on the lower level that is perfect for the extended family, nanny or au pair.
With the main living area located on the first level, the open family spaces will be sure to impress! Each of the three levels offers wonderful views across the greenery of Taringa to Mt Coo-tha.
– 4 large bedrooms on 2nd level
– Granny flat/studio on a lower separate level or the 5th bedroom
– Master with walk in robe & ensuite with glass ceiling
– Private verandah to Master
– Large entry and wide hallways
– Dining room
– Lounge with covered verandah
– Upper level benefits from a large air-conditioner
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Eat in kitchen
– Stone benches
– Gas cooking
– Fridge included
– 3 verandah’s, each level benefits from their own
– Ample storage
– Triple car accommodation with further off street parking
– 3 bathrooms
– Additional powder room on living level
– 180-degree views
– Water tanks and grey water system in place to reduce water usage
– Low maintenance yard
– Fresh painting
– Automatic front gate
– Solar power and large solar hot water system
– Power and gas included
– Alarm system and security screens for your peace of mind
– Pets considered on application and subject to owner approval
– Please note property is not fully fenced to house a dog
– Granny flat is accessible independently from the out side or internally through the house
– Granny flat has, bathroom, laundry, wardrobes/storage and kitchen sink – no appliances
Enjoy the convenience and prestige of living on Swann Road. Once inside the automatic gate, you could easily be mistaken for thinking you are in regional Australia due to surprising peace and quiet, this home truly ticks all of the boxes. Large properties in this area are rarely offered to the market.
Located close to UQ, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Village with Brisbane CBD less than 7 km away. Public transport is so accessible with Taringa Train Station only 2 minutes drive by car and bus stops virtually on your door.
– This property is individually metered for water and 400L p/d is included – Excess Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is included
– Gas is included
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3406