Hilltop living at the CBD's doorstep - Now vacant!
A quality 2 bedroom apartment that offers so much more than just a central, hilltop location. When they designed the “Oxygen” apartments they spent as much time on the outside as the inside. Smaller, individual buildings with open space between them, so you’ll overlook the city but be out of the hustle and bustle.
– Clever floorplan from one of Brisbane’s leading architects, Liam Proberts, there’s a great separation of the bedrooms, well-equipped kitchen and a living area that flows through to the wide balcony
– Ducted airconditioning throughout
– Northerly aspect with elevated views including from huge glass windows to the bedrooms
– Kitchen has modern stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
– Secure underground car space and generous sized storage cage
– Investors note: last tenants were paying $560/week
Oxygen apartments are perched high on Spring Hill, just a five minute walk to Central Station and the Queen Street Mall. Only 400m to the nearby Roma Street Parklands.
– The Village Green is the centrepoint of this development, with wide, open grassy areas, a tree-lined laneway and plenty of open space to lie in the sun with a good book
– Choose from two pools, a seriously well-equipped gymnasium, sauna and spa
– Lift access, onsite management and intercom security
– Drop downstairs for the morning coffee at Blend Cafe or the 7-Eleven for that late night snack!
– Very affordable body corporate fees are approx $4000pa
The owners have made the decision to sell and the tenants have vacated. The time’s right for your new city home or smart investment!
Property Code: 1356