Architect-designed Apartment in Inner-City...
Enjoy living in the inner-city Brisbane surrounds in a beautifully presented apartment in South Brisbane! With theatres, galleries, cafes and the enticing South Bank Parklands all at your doorstep, this architecturally inspired apartment really has it all! Overlooking sub-tropical gardens and away from main roads, you will enjoy living in serenity in this comfortable home while still being in a prime location. Whether you’re looking to move or for an investment, this apartment ticks all the right boxes!
– Just 7 years young and part of a beautifully-presented boutique building with friendly onsite managers
– Enjoy plenty of privacy as this upper level apartment is away from the street
– The architecture is clever with heaps of storage and good privacy for the bedroom
– A large balcony with a green, leafy easterly aspect
– Ducted air-conditioning to living and bedroom and quality Bosch appliances
– Enjoy the creative design and feel in this fully furnished apartment
– Covered and secure underground carpark and security intercom system
– Now vacant -previous tenants paying $540/week!
The “SW1” precinct includes just a handful of high-end apartments, commercial offices and a popular retail pulse-point with cafes and fresh food. It’s at the doorstep of some of the city’s most desirable amenities!
– Inner city living but with privacy and quiet: there’s just 23 apartments in the “Dos” building
– SW1 Kitchen and the IGA market are right next door – convenient but a little bit tempting!
– Stroll over to QPAC to catch a show, soak up the South Bank lifestyle and be less than a kilometre to Queen Street Mall
– Enjoy the cafes and markets in West End, only 600m away
– A beautifully presented building surrounded by sub-tropical gardens for relaxation and a breath of fresh air
Rarely offered to the market SW1 apartments have a very unique location. These one of a kind apartments don’t last long so call for a Private Inspection today!
Property Code: 1494