Cottage charm on CBD doorstep
SOLD! Sold under the hammer at auction.
Modern houses and apartments simply can’t compete with the rich history and character of our early homes. For more than a century residents of this surprisingly roomy Spring Hill cottage have had the enviable lifestyle of a city doorstep location, and there’s now a rare opportunity for you to shape its future. Brick and timber – how will you renovate? What will the next 20 years hold for you and this piece of our city’s early history?
– Colonial Hip roof cottage with stepped (now enclosed) verandah, typically from the period 1880’s to 1905
– 2 bedrooms and a study
– large eat-in kitchen
– leafy rear yard with total land approx 185m2
– on-street parking allocation with BCC approval
Just off Wickham Terrace, with its cafes and hotels, you’re a comfortable walk from all the CBD has to offer.
– quality neighbouring homes
– Wickham Park at the end of the street, adjoining the Roma Street Parklands
– stroll down to the Queen Street Mall within 10 minutes
This central, city home has a captivating sense of history. You’ll be proud to call it home.
Auction Saturday 17th November 2012 10am on site
** click on “Virtual Tour” to view the video
Property Code: 951