Character Filled Apartment, Timber & Stained...
This super stylish apartment has been renovated with pride, with great storage options, chic finishes and just enough art deco appeal. Well suited to a house proud home seeker, bring your furniture and accessories and add your special touch to this unique property.
– Master bedroom boasts walk through dressing room with loads of cupboards and large study area, also boasting a private front courtyard with paving and tropical potted plants
– Second bedroom is queen sized with built in wardrobe
– Lovely, large free standing bath tub (shower over bath), floor to ceiling white tiles and timber accents
– Wrought iron and stained glass add charm to the very fresh and new feel
– Fabulous timber rear deck with leafy aspect and rear stairs access
– Air conditioned for summer comfort
– Beautiful neighbourhood views – Highgate Hill and urban views from the back and a sunny aspect at the front
A boutique building of six, sitting high on the Hill, the breezes are magic and the very few neighbours are nice! The long layout gives both bedrooms privacy and a sense of space.
– Private parking for one, with plenty of parking on Dornoch Terrace (the last occupants had two cars)
– Front security access via code system and rear access from the car park
– Storage space under (approx 2m x 2m), great for bikes, surfboards or just extra boxes
– Just at the corner you have the bus stop and the bakery
– Just 1.5klm to the CBD, you could walk there in 20 mins
Highgate Hill lifestyle awaits you, don’t miss out on this rare property!
A full copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 165