OWNERS SAY IT MUST GO - PUT YOUR BEST FOOT...
** our open homes will go ahead as planned today Saturday Feb 21st.!**
Owners say ‘Sell Sell Sell!’ Investors and first home buyers – DO NOT miss this rare opportunity! Nestled in a secure complex of 27, this delightfully large two-bedroom apartment is ready to go for the kids or tenants, with plenty of time to settle in for the new semester around the corner. Set in a delightfully quiet and leafy position, this ground floor apartment is a stone’s throw from main bus routes, City Cat access, shops and parks to provide the complete package for someone looking for a great return, or a tranquil sanctuary.
– Bright, airy and spacious with open plan living room
– Large main bathroom with built in laundry cupboard
– Secure Garage
– Serene north-west facing wrap around balcony
– Large designed walk in robe to a spacious master bedroom, built in robe for second bedroom
– Well maintained split system air con in both bedrooms
– Rent appraised for $450-470 per week
– Secure intercom access
– Quality fittings, modern kitchen
The property boasts low-maintenance and a prolific location, sitting just a single street away from the University of Queensland campus.
All within walking distance:
University of Queensland, St Lucia – 300m
Local Supermarket and shops – 650m
City Cat at Guyett Park Ferry Terminal (700m) and UQ Ferry Terminal (1km)
City bound bus stop on Sir Fred Schonnell Drive – 450m
IGA and diverse restaurants in Hawken Drive – 1.8km
This will not stay on long, give me a call today to avoid a lost opportunity! Call Alex Penny on 0404 397117.
Property Code: 1357