A class above!
A better quality of fittings. Higher ceilings. Thoughtful design. Sparkling city lights. The first impression of this apartment is a sense that it’s a class above so if you’ve been disappointed with others you’ll be impressed here!
– the large balcony is north-facing with city skyline views
– not the average finishes with timber internal doors, fully-tiled bathrooms: small touches that make a difference
– ducted airconditioning (both bedrooms and the living are airconditoned)
– the 2nd bedroom and bathroom are designed to work as a private zone of their own – perfect for sharing or the privacy of guests
– stylish and well-equipped stone kitchen
– the apartment is away from the street so it’s quiet
“The Mollison” has just 26 apartments so it’s a private and secure building in a very central location.
– classy lobby with security intercom and lift access
– 2 doors up from the Marketplace with Coles supermarket
– on the doorstep of West End’s cafe strip Boundary Street
– buses run right outside your door including the City Glider service into the CBD
– part of the Brisbane State High School catchment
Available for your immediate move! To register your interest and to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you, please click on the Book Inspection or Contact Agent buttons now. A copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3096