Superb investment or a great Inner City lifestyle
A warm and welcoming home, on the top floor of a small building. With an easy half flight of stairs from the ground floor access point on Hardgrave road. You’re sure to love the enchanting leafy aspect high on the hill, catching those beautiful summer breezes! A short walk to the heart of West End, this home has a lot to offer first home owners and investors alike.
– Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, ample storage, an en-suite and air con
– Neat Kitchen with full cooking facilities and plenty of shelving
– Modern bathroom with laundry facilities
– Drier, washing machine, fridge, microwave and blinds all included
– Small secure building with an intercom system
– Large swimming pool entertainment area
– A security key accessed bike storage room
Portofino-on-Hardgrave redeveloped in 1985, Recently repainted with walkways resurfaced, this unique building is well-maintaining and by with a very active Body Corporate. This home maintains the peace and quiet, yet still allows you to be central to South Brisbane through to the CBD.
– Easy access to public transport with the nearest bus stop just 50m away
– 650m away from the centre of West End offering great restaurant and nightlife options
– A quick drive to the South Bank precinct
– Within the Brisbane State High catchment
– Spend your weekends enjoying walks along Brisbane River, Davies park and the West End markets
– Continuously rented with previous rental returns of $320 per week unfurnished and $340 per week furnished
– With low body corporate rates of approximately $550 per quarter
This is an affordable and well maintained apartment, 43m2 in size with lots to offer. Don’t miss out; call Hardeep Singh to inspect as soon as today.
Property Code: 1191